Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Last week I completed some (personal non-business) interviews with 2 very good people that I like. One runs the positive news network and the other one has written an updated version of Think and Grow Rich. What I like about both of these people is that they are both trying to create good in the world beyond themselves. It is challenging for people to remain positive in their own worlds let alone create time to try and help others.

This weekend I spent time reading one of my best articles for motivation for myself that I have collected:

Arthur Winston - The story of a bus janitor in LA that became a church icon when people found out about his 70 year track record of perfect attendance. 1 missed day for his wife’s funeral over 70 years. Some people have accused me of trying to be a Tony Robbins or just trying to post here to help people become millionaires. This blog is just something I am sharing.

I have been blessed but in more ways than just money. I never believed that money alone yields happiness but I also never believed that having money was exclusive of happiness either. Is Arthur Winston wealthy? I doubt it. I respect his story nonetheless. Was Clara Barton wealthy? No, but I respect her greatly for the work she did with the Red Cross.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom, you have some great information on your blog. Keep it up.

11:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What an uplifting blog.

2:40 PM  
Blogger Sarah said...

thank you...you're whole blog is positive!

9:00 AM  
Blogger Tom Bailey said...

daddy's - Thanks.

1:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I could do with some of this positivity in my overwhelming miserable existence!

8:55 AM  
Blogger A Life Inspired said...

Keep sharing the positive stories. Too much negativity in the world!

12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home