Thursday, December 21, 2006

I just received an email telling me I won an award and asking me to put their link on my blog. Thanks for the award but I am not going to promote your site for giving it to me. Thank you for your consideration. I think everyone gets one of these award emails right?

Another email asked me: What is my favorite quote? I have so many but...
One of the life statements that I do try to live by is do things that can help that cannot hurt.

Another email asked me my favorite food? Ok one of my favorites is chocolate protein powder. A really different food is called bodybuilder pudding. Mix chocolate protein powder into cottage cheese. Odd?

6 Comments:

Blogger Maggs said...

Hi Tom, thanks for stopping by my blog. How'd you find me?

6:24 PM  
Blogger Tom Bailey said...

I was in a phsychology search and linked from another person. You have had some serious challenges. Perhaps postive mental attitude can help? I am not a therapist but there are some very nice people that read this.

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am one of Tom's offline friends he is this same way in real life always positive.

D.T.

7:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tom!
Thanks for the comment dude!
Nice blog, how'd you find mine?!
Anyways, it's a very good blog and its good to talk about things, eh?
You seem like a cool person and if i were in the USA, i would like to meet you!
Thanks for stopping and reading my blog.
Safe, im out!

2:51 AM  
Blogger Tom Bailey said...

I dont eat junk food so the vending machine was made me laugh.

5:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That cottage cheese idea is something that I read but it just not sound appealing.

Linda

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home