Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I wanted to thank Steve Liewer of the San Diego Tribune with providing me with information to send gifts to wounded troops in Southern California. He warned me that addressing gifts to "wounded troops" would not always work due to security concerns at many of the centers. Mr. Liewer was kind enough to supply email contact information to people that were able to help me.

This idea came to me from another blogger that I really like that posted an address to send letters to "wounded troops". This might work for letters and it might not due to security concerns. I have reached out directly to the centers to ensure that items I send get to the correct people.

Thanks Steve for your help I appreciate it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great idea.

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wonderful gift you give.

2:20 PM  
Blogger Tom Bailey said...

The idea is interesting. It makes me feel good to do things for other people.

7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tom, you blog is interesting it is always something positive but very different and unique.

7:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home