Monday, December 18, 2006

Here is another anonymous poem that was included in Think and Grow Rich. What I like about it is the way that it provides hope right now of greater possibilities just by thinking differently. I have been told you can think all these things are going to happen and still lose right? And I say yes. But as long as you keep your dreams alive you live and quite often when you let them die you die along with them. Hope for future achievement is greatly stressed by napoleon hill as being something that makes a person rich as well.

I bargained with Life for a penny,
And Life would pay no more,
However I begged at evening
When I counted my scanty store;

For Life is a just employer,
He gives you what you ask,
But once you have set the wages,
Why, you must bear the task.

I worked for a menial's hire,
Only to learn, dismayed,
That any wage I had asked of Life,
Life would have gladly paid!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home