Thursday, December 14, 2006

Positive mental attitude through the help of a billionaires words of encouragement.
Here is a letter I emailed to Mark Cuban, he is the owner of the Dallas Mavericks.

I know you are the owner of the Dallas Mavericks and that you are very wealthy. I would appreciate it if you gave some words of encouragement to give people a positive mental attitude during this holiday season on a personal blog that I have. I think it is incredible the work that you do on the charitable side. That is what I really like about you, as a person is how you give to people that you don’t know and are really secretive about it. It would be great if you could post about some personal information about yourself.

I feel you have a genuine caring side. I have been very blessed in business as well and I have learned to care about people. I wish you the best.

Here is the blog I would feel honored to have you post on.
http://sms100.blogspot.com/

Happy holidays.


The question is. Will he respond?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please post all messages for Mark Cuban on his blog.

http://www.blogmaverick.com/

6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home