Thursday, October 26, 2006

Integrity, I have learned that word at a new level recently and being in integrity means not only what you say but to have extraordinary integrity means to go beyond your word far more often than equal to your word. I had one of the wealthiest people I know tell me this recently and it really struck me. Here I am talking to a person telling me this that is not worth 5 or 10 or even 25 million dollars but worth hundreds of millions of dollars.

This person went on to tell me how being in powerful integrity means doubling what you say. He said that he had learned this from all places the bible. He mentioned the parable of going the extra mile and related it to business. Up until that point I had never put together the idea of going the extra mile and how it can be related in that way to business.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home