Thursday, February 01, 2007

I have been overwhelmed with emails. I have responded to all of them. There are far more positive people that blog than I could have ever imagined. I will post here every week from now on.

Thursday. Friday at the latest.


A positive poem:

Some say winning is the only thing
Others say chase the golden ring

Some of the simple say “just do it”
Others simply say : on your couch do not sit.

If you think like this you can move into a palace and avoid the ditch
Solomon is that example says wisdom will make you person that is very rich
Then you have others say think positive as their only niche

Ben Franklin says people are good at little else if they are good at excuses
Jack la lane at nearly 100 recommends various juices

Some say love it is the only way
others say the for success fighting is the price you pay

Some say the spirit of your service is the most important thing
Others say do what makes you happy as your song to sing

The future is what matters most says Gates
Buffett, says the review mirror is clear than the windshield and knowing …this solves all of your negative fates.

I have found that people say things they do not do
But the most successful always do more and follow through

Everyone would rather win than lose
Most when faced with challenges move to the easier place to choose

Minority level thinking is needed for outrageous success is clear
Because if you behave like the average success will not be near

Numbers in your favor are the mathematical way to go
Unless you pay a price to defy them with energy that could cause the sun to glow

Improving daily is possible and lets you rise higher than the sun
As tom sawyer said “nothing is work if you think its fun”

Some say your friends show who you are
Others say your friends help you through life go very far.

Writing your goals can be very fun
But they do not mean much until they are done....
Time for me to do some serious work now... I must now run.


I do not write well but I hope you like the message.

What do you think?

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is different. You mentioned quite a few different people in it.

Very creative.

D.T.

3:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like this poem..

Who said "Where there's a will, there's always a way" ?

Determination will take you far..

5:28 PM  
Blogger Keshi said...

to me winning isnt all that imp as long as I learn lessons from life's experiences. Cos some ppl win all the time but never learn anything from it either.

Keshi.

5:35 PM  
Blogger Nicole said...

thank you for your encouragement on my blog. it's nice to have people to remind me to come out of my introspection sometimes and just take one step forward. i've been feeling encouraged all around, and your words were a nice part of that, so thanks again.

glad to hear you're going to do additional blogging.

8:30 PM  
Blogger Tom Bailey said...

bsb
"Who said "Where there's a will, there's always a way" ?"

Its been said many times, many ways.... I am not sure of the origin.

Keshi:
"to me winning isnt all that imp as long as I learn lessons from life's experiences."

I agree if that learning is applied. If I learn that eatting 2 boxes of bon, bons a day makes me fat if I learn that connection but continue to eat them it does not help my waist line....LOL.

"glad to hear you're going to do additional blogging."

I receive quite a bit of fan email asking for more detailed personal advice.

3:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You will blog every Thursday or Friday?

I will be here and check it out. You have some very positive things to say and I like to read positive messages.

The world needs more positives.

D.T.

4:10 AM  
Blogger net-net4 said...

Hi positive Tom Bailey :)
Yes you do write well !
Perhaps you can leave to my blog
few lines of this thoughts next time ?

4:42 AM  
Blogger Intergalactic Stacey said...

Hi Tom,

You'd make a good life mentor or personal coach.

I like what you've written very much.

I've found in life that it is not always easy to follow people's advice, mostly because we go through life simply not remaining aware of it. But, if we put thought and effort into the process of following good advice, we can be more successful. Now, if only I can follow my own advice. :)

5:05 AM  
Blogger Blessed said...

good job

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

very inspiring! and great for study english for me :)
thank u veeery much!!!
i love this one specially:
>the most successful always do more and follow through

8:41 AM  
Blogger Keshi said...

LOL Tommy!

Keshi.

5:52 PM  
Blogger Tom Bailey said...

I just had some grammar errors emailed to me. Now I have to laugh at myself.

I think I will leave the errors there as a symbol of my humility.

9:26 AM  
Blogger Steve Jones said...

A brilliant poem - i'm not much good at poetry - but I do enjoy poetic writing such as this. I'll be showing this to a few friends. I know they will appreciate it! Well written stuff :o)

2:42 PM  
Blogger emka58 said...

Hello! Thanks for visiting my blog! Yours ist just great!

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home